Saturday, September 23, 2006

Lord of the Sings

Just something to cheer away the weekend. It won't make Crowbarred's top 1000 tunes but it's good therapy for the terminally insane.

I have not had time to explore this strange web site properly yet but I think it shows promise as one of those wacky doos sites (Did I just invent a new word then?). Anyway, whatever. It was never like this at the Old Bull and Bush on a Saturday night! Enjoy.

Pierre

Link: http://www.compfused.com/directlink/3995/

Tags:

2 comments:

crowbarred said...

You never know Pierre, it just might make the Top 1000

PerilousPierre said...

Sadly this site has disappeared and all that remains is one offering ringtones. If anyone knows what happened I would love to track down the song again - not to mention "The Only Gay Eskimo", which I was getting around to.

Pierre