Monday, August 21, 2006

Music Music Music

I have come across a very industrious gentleman from New Zealand. Probably, in truth, he has come across me for I have found traces of him all over the place. He appears to have done a great deal in a short time. The main emphasis is on music videos and if you like music I feel sure you will love this site.

The reason I mention him is because he does not simply browse other people's blogs. He takes the trouble to leave a comment. I am sure many, new to blogging, will appreciate greatly his interest. We should all take a moment to leave a word of encouragement as we pass by. That's what makes this a social network and not just a narcissistic journey into our selves.
Also, there are 3 main ways in which a blog becomes noticed. You must post, tag and link. For that reason I am doing my bit for Crowbarred by linking to one of his 3 sites. I hope you enjoy.

Pierre

Tags:

3 comments:

crowbarred said...

Well you very much Perilous Pierre's ! Praise indeed! It is indeed a labourous thing this 1000 Songs Of All Time, and it is fast becoming more of a passion then say a hobby.
Out of the three weeks i have been doing this (yes a complete newbie) only one thing has stumped me... renaming my Archives instead of a date formate. I still have not found a solution!
Now i have praise for you, out of all the sites i have seen recently, yours is the best written. Your play on words is marvelous if not supreme. I will be back!

crowbarred said...

Oh by the way, now that you know i am a newbie, only one day to be an oldbie (is that good?) but please explain Tags? Yours Perchingly Crowbarred

crowbarred said...

Its ok, i worked it out...Tags are hyper links to the source it was retrieved from. Why do i feel like that karate kid?