Sunday, August 13, 2006

Diary Note

Well I had hoped to be entering a prolific phase but - best laid plans...
Two weeks have gone by since I resumed posting for all of one day! Much has happened in this period. Initially, I simply got tired and dozed and dozed and dozed for hours and then days. Tiredness is a strange and irritating but somewhat surreal experience. You feel that you are not ill but in truth you are.

No sooner had I recovered than things got busy at work (I work from home). To cut a long story short I am currently going to various destinations in Wales 5 days a week. This requires me to get out of bed at 05:45 hours. Not good for a night person like me. The first day was tough but I was spurred on by the adrenalin burst. After that it got easier. However, I am not back until lunch time and then need a therapeutic afternoon nap so before I know it the day is gone. I thought time management was a thing of the past. How wrong can you be.

On top of that certain friends have taken to visiting most evenings (which I love) but the net result is not much time left for blogging. I do not like writing when there are others in the room. It's an atmosphere thing.

Anyway, I have spent a lot of time experimenting with the old blog. So, one way and another, there's gonna be some changes round here. Didn't I say that last time?

Pierre

Tags:

No comments: